FEATURE - May 2016 - Santa Fe
5 Steps to Invite Miracles Into Your Life
By Tania Vasallo
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
No matter where you are in your life, what hardship you're going through there's always the opportunity to invite miracles into your life.
I believe that miracles are all about mindset. Miracles are: intention, vision, gratitude and faith all coming together. No life is perfect, we all go through hard moments at one point or other in our lives but if we can see all the grate things that we have in our lives and have faith that all we want is on it's way, that's when miracles show up.
The definition of miracle is: a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.
I would like to add to this that it's a way of being where we shift from fear into love.
5 steps to invite miracles into your life:
1. Set an intention. What is it that you want in your life? Are you struggling with balance? with weight? with time? Do you want more money? More connection with peers? A person to share your life with? Whatever your answer is, set an intention to what it is that you want.
2. Envision or visualize. The next step is to start seeing yourself with that thing or circumstance that you want, close your eyes and imagine it taking place in your life. -Some of you might say: "but I can't visualize" I challenge you, visualizing is like imagining. If I say "think of a lemon, it's smell, it's taste, it's weight..." you are visualizing. This next step is the same thing. Imagine what it is that you want and visualize the feeling of it, every little detail. Try to engage all of your senses as much as possible.
3. Believe. Like Wayne Dyer once said "I will see it when I believe it." See it first (in your imagination) and then you will believe it because it actually materialized. We tend to think the other way around: "I don't believe anything until I have proof." I invite you to expand your mind and believe first like it's your divine right to receive whatever it is that you want and then see what shows up.
4. Expect with gratitude. Once you've put in your order into the universe just expect it like you would expect the dish that you ordered at the restaurant. Don't over think it, just be very clear as to what you want, and expect it like there's no other option. In your expecting, it's very important to be grateful and imagine that which you want as if it had already taken place and you're being grateful about it.
5. Observe. Watch how miracles start to take place all around your life. Coincidences or like I call them "syncronistic events" will start manifesting, money will come from unexpected sources, the job you needed at the time you needed it will show up. The perfect contact that you had been waiting for will appear at the right moment. Observe, pay attention to how things come into your life and remember that you're the one that set it all off by having the thought, then you intended it, you envisioned it and you invited the miracle in.
Tania Vasallo is the founder of The Courage To Be Happy a supportive community that empowers passionate, heart centered female entrepreneurs all over the world to be able to have their life and work flow with ease so that they can experience freedom and play while making a big difference.
Tania provides high-end training, coaching and mentoring for women to discover more about themselves, about what they want to create in their life and business.